All the bizarreness that is my soul. Find it here, daily!

04 March 2009

Eeeek!

Signed Josephine up for school today. Hard to believe she'll be 5 in less than three months. I'm going to cry this time, I think. I love having her around and underfoot and I'll miss that. Makes me want to cry sometimes.

I suppose this is how my mother felt when I went off to school. And while there were times I would rathered have stayed home with her, I had fun at school too. And so will she. She was scared to go before we went, but just being there excited her so much, it was really great to see! She's generally a somewhat shy child, takes time to warm up to anyone so it was a pleasant surprise too. Very pleasant indeed. The child's in bed now, and probably sound asleep already, she was yawning as she read "Bears in the Night". We could read that a thousand times a day, she just loves it, which pleases me, it was my favorite as a small child too. Creepy always entranced me. Seems she's the same. :)

Haiku - Josephine-
Pretty little girl
I love you so very much
for eternity.

No comments: