All the bizarreness that is my soul. Find it here, daily!

29 January 2010

I Loathe Winter!

It's been below freezing for a week and I am counting the minutes until 20 March.
How have I been keeping busy, you ask? Well, besides trying for #4, I've become positively addicted to Etsy.com.
I've always been a sucker for handmade stuff and this place is Mecca. I've been getting stuff for the girl like mad, dresses, a hat, mittens, a cowl, pants, bloomers (for those flips she loves to do so much), jewelry; you name it, I've either gotten it already or am in the process of getting it now. I'm certifiable! :D

And now for a little oddness from somewhere in my head:

Drowning I am in a sea of Blue,
helplessly sinking beneath the waves
in your eyes...


And:

Haiku: Bubble
(or 'ode to the washing machine')

Warm light reflecting
fractured colours on a curve
only to end - "Pop" !


With that, Good Night!

No comments: